Monday, April 13, 2020

Paul Hollywood


I met a man tonight.  I didn’t expect it. It was a surprise. Who could expect to meet someone new in the middle of a pandemic where we are all stuck in our homes, but I let him into mine.

I saw him very late at night and I was tired. I must find out when I can see him again.

He is tall with engaging eyes, a British accent and a little goatee.

There was another woman with him. They were laughing. She was teasing him about the color of his hair, salt and pepper, and the strength of his arms. She also praised him for his buns.

I sat there, watching him work. Watching the two of them together and even though I had just met him I became envious and jealous of her.

They were rolling, they were rubbing, they were patting. He has such skills.

I don’t know when I will see him again. He has the unbelievable name of Paul Hollywood. I saw him very late at night. I must find out when I can see him again.  In the dark. In the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment