Friday, January 13, 2017

Waking up with a smile...

I just woke up from one of those dreams that you have to write about before you forget.

Two friends and I, can't remember exactly who, were trying to paint some big signs.  We needed supplies and found a big store with exactly what we were looking for.  But, the store was behind a very high fence.. 10 feet or so.

The fence was secured by strong metal posts and it looked like we could climb in using the posts, so one of the other women (now I remember, the friends were women) started to climb.

The posts were not as sturdy as they looked and the second friend and I had to push them to keep them from buckling.  The fence was swaying, our friend, about half- way up was yelling, we were pushing but finally she climbed down because she had gone so far up that if she fell, she would be hurt.

She said, "oh let Joanne do it!"

I said "let Joanne do it, why because I'm short"?

There was a gap between the bottom of the fence and the ground, so I thought they meant I should crawl under.

By this time, there was a crowd of other friends watching.

I walked up to the fence and when I got there a door appeared.  I opened it and walked right in.

Everyone was laughing like crazy, and I started laughing one of those laughs that is so hard you can't breath for a minute or so. Laughing like I have not laughed in years and years.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment